Discovery can be overwhelming, tedious and stressful, especially if you have a lot of cases you are working on. We know–we have been there. Our founder, Sheila LaCivita, is a certificated paralegal and has been working for trial lawyers / litigation attorneys and law firms for over 20 years. Throughout her career, she has prepared for hundreds of trials and understands the need of thorough information during the discovery process so that there are no surprises at trial.
What if there is a company that can take all of that stress away from you? And what if that company is a top-notch legal team (contract attorneys and paralegals) that can actually be more cost efficient than having your own employees working on it?
Welcome to 4 Corners Deposition Summaries! We are that company that can take all of that stress away from you. We are a top-notch team, all legal professionals (qualified attorneys and paralegals in the United States and bound by the rules of the Bar) and we can handle all aspects of discovery preparation including but not limited to the following:
- Contention Discovery Requests (S-ROGS)
- Special Interrogatories (S-ROGS)
- Form Interrogatories (F-ROGS)
- Requests for Admissions (RFAs)
- Requests for Production of Documents (RFPs)
- Gather, organize and Bates Stamp documents to produce
- Supplemental Interrogatory (Supp-ROG)
- Propound discovery requests
- Prepare discovery responses
- Prepare discovery shells
- Prepare discovery summation (summarize discovery responses and determine which responses were incomplete/insufficient)
- Prepare meet and confer letter (after summarizing discovery responses, prepare shell of letter using client’s form letter and listing incomplete responses)
- Prepare Motions to Compel and Requests for Sanctions. (After meet and confer deadline)
We prepare any kind of discovery that you need help with. We have been in business for over 10 years and have hundreds of law firms that we prepare discovery requests and responses for. We have secure servers and portals where law firms can upload their documents.
Our policy is to deliver top-quality work product and we guarantee our work. We work with attorneys to emulate their formats and style.
So, next time you are overwhelmed with discovery requests and need help; don’t stress! Don’t fret! Feel free to contact us for pricing or if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you on your next discovery project!
For more information on our transcription services, please feel free to call us at 888-460-7444.